[vtkusers] vtkEventQtSlotConnect and python

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 17:23:01 EDT 2013

There is nothing you can do in Python which can't be done in C++.
And observers even though as far as I understand were created to
support scripting languages are not exceptions.
vtkEventQtSlotConnect just simplifies situation when you need Qt slot
be called as a result of vtk event.
I guess it might be useful in Python in similar situations toom but
nobody prevents you from calling them directly in callback.

Regards,
    Alex