[vtkusers] texture correction after decimation

Daniel Santos danielsantos5589 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 13:09:05 EDT 2012

Dear list,

I'm a newbie with VTK (researching to make the Master Thesis) and I've got
a "problem". I must use .ply models that have ~80Mb and the problem is that
the interaction in somehow a bit slow (on a usual laptop). I had the idea
of making decimation and the "slow interaction issue" disappeared but now I
can see some kind of noise in the applied texture (that is integrated in
the ply file). I tried to recalculate the normals but no success! Any ideas?

Thank you for your attention,
Daniel