[vtkusers] Problems reading images and series of slices

Rodrigo Lovera lobo.theslayer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 11:16:15 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

Im in serious troubles trying to read images or set of slices using VTK,
once I get the .exe after running the cmake and building it with Visual c++
express 2010, apparently the code doesn't go through the verify input
arguments part.

When I try jpeg reader or Volume16Reader got that same problem, but with
the jpegreader I can grab my jpeg file and release it over the .exe and get
the file view but just getting errors with the other ones.

I'd really appreciate some help with location of my files and pass these
"Verufy Input argument" cuz nothing else of my code is working if that
exits my project

For instance, once I run the medical3 example it exits automatically. I
really don't how to solve it or direct correctly my images folder.

{
  if (argc < 2)
    {
    cout << "Usage: " << argv[0] << " DATADIR/headsq/quarter.1" << endl;
return EXIT_FAILURE;
    }

Is it really necessary these part of the code?? is there any other way to
go through it?? some help 'd be good.

Thanks in advance,

--
*Rodrigo Lovera*