[vtkusers] Overlay watermark with widget interactivity

Frable zemitis.janis at inbox.lv
Mon Sep 17 09:51:01 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Is there a simple approach to overlay a .png image as watermark in the
renderwindow with opacity options and interactivity( dragable like
vtkOrientationMarkerWidget)?

I have been tinkering around a bit but still no satisfying solution so far.
So far I am using the PNGReader combined with a Actor2D, tough that would
allow me only to visualize it.
Another idea was to use ImageActor, tough I would need to figure out how to
lock it in place at fist and then combine it with a widget for the
interactivity.

Somehow I have the feeling that there might be a class that does exactly
what I need I just can't find it.

Greetings,
Janis