[vtkusers] pinhole camera in vtk

Muhammad Zeshan Afzal thebrandconcious at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 06:08:03 EDT 2012

Hi,
     I want to render a scene interactively. The controls are already
provided by VTK so that you can position the camera with mouse but you
never know the exact value of the internals and external parameter of the
camera.
     I want to manipulate the internal camera values as well e.g focal
length, principle point.

     For external parameters I want to set the translation and rotation of
the camera.

      I want to give all the values manually. Could anyone please help to
point to such a demo or a code snippet to do it. Preferably in python.

Thanks a lot.

--
Best Regards