[vtkusers] Project on 3D Ultrasound Visualization

Rodrigo Lovera lobo.theslayer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 03:04:34 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm new in VTK and so in c++ language and I'm working on a project that
involves 3D Ultrasound data visualization, im getting as an input probably
a 3D matlab matrix with data of the reconstructed volume which is a
partners work and what I need is some guide on how to make a gui using c++
and vtk, I'd like to know which 'd be the best visualization method for 3
ultrasound visualization in 3D as well as how can I show multiple views in
the gui for example axial coronal and sagital planes apart from the volume,
which classes 'd you recomend me to use and what's the best way to learn
and use vtk's pipeline to join all that together. I'll apreciate if you can
suggest me any kind of data file to use as an input for these kind of test.

Thx in advance,

--
*Rodrigo*