[vtkusers] HELP REG. COMPATIBILITIES WHILE INSTALLING VTK...

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:58:17 EDT 2012

I have not used Python, so I have no idea what is required to support it, but
if you are going to use VTK with QT, you need to build them with the
same compiler.
AFAIK Qt SDK 1.2.1 does not provide binaries built with VS2010 (uses CMake),
this means you need to download Qt sorce code and build it Visual
Studio 2010 (32 of 64 bit compiler),
download and install CMake, download VTK and build it with CMake using
the same compiler and mentioned above Qt version.

Regards,
    Alex