[vtkusers] Support of C++ Builder with VTK 5.10 and newer

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Sep 4 17:07:20 EDT 2012

On Tue, 4 Sep 2012 20:41:09 +0000, James Johnston said:

>1.  I searched online for a list of supported compilers to use with VTK but
>I can't find any such authoritative list.  Does such a list exist, and if
>so, where is it?

Not sure if there is such a list, but, practically speaking, the supported compilers are those that are tested regularly, ie those that are used nightly and submit to the dashboard:

<http://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=VTK>

Without such a nightly build, there's no hope of your compiler being properly supported.  Do you have the means to volunteer such a nightly build?

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com