[vtkusers] vtkTransform regarding

Jothybasu Selvaraj jothybasu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 12:45:43 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I am wondering what is the right way of applying translate-rotate-translate
using vtkTransform. Right now I am doing this by

tr->PostMultiply();
tr->Translate(x,y,z); //where tr is a vtkTransform
tr->RotateZ(90.0);
tr->Translate(-x,-y,-z);

pdtf->SetTransform(tr);//pdtf is a vtkPolyDataTransfromFilter

I read somewhere that PostMultiply() applies transform in the order
specified. Does this really apply translation twice or

should I translatr once and apply rotation then used another vtkTransform
to translate it back?

Any prompt hints are highly appreciated!

Thanks

Jothy
--
Jothybasu Selvaraj