[vtkusers] Color a cell in a polydata

kaouther boutara.kaouther at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 08:35:26 EDT 2012

Thank you for your response,
I saved the coordinates of a set of cell in a file and I want to color them
when I load the program again.

this a piece of code of my code:

	triangleFilter = vtkSmartPointer<vtkTriangleFilter>::New();
	triangleFilter->SetInputConnection(atlas->GetOutputPort());
	triangleFilter->Update();
	cellPointIds = vtkSmartPointer<vtkIdList>::New();

	atlasMapper = vtkSmartPointer<vtkDataSetMapper>::New();
	atlasMapper->SetInputConnection(atlas->GetOutputPort());
	atlasActor =  vtkSmartPointer<vtkActor>::New();
	atlasActor->SetMapper(atlasMapper);

THank you David for your help