[vtkusers] Color a cell in a polydata

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 07:37:12 EDT 2012

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 7:12 AM, kaouther <boutara.kaouther at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi friends,
>
> I have a polydata and I want to color one cell basing on its cordinates.
>
> Thank you in advance

What do you mean based on it's coordinates? How are you sure that a cell
would exist at a given coordinate. The only way you can change cell
properties is by their IDs. The best you could do is get a cells id using
the coordinate you're speaking of (i.e. the nearest cell to that coordinate
or something like that), and then color the cell by its ID.

Please elaborate on exactly what kind of data you have and what you are
trying to do.

David