[vtkusers] Really need help on volume rendering!!!

Crystal lxbosky at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 10:37:19 EDT 2012

Hi Jose,

Thank you so much for your great help!!!
Yes, maybe the problem is the data...because I also have tried the set directory name and it doesn't work..

So, if the DOCIM data is invalid...can I use the nifty data (.nii) ? Actually my final goal is to render the nii file in real time with tesla...Could I directly read in nii file? Or I have to convert them to other format?

Thank you so mug for your great help!!!
Crystal