[vtkusers] Change Objects in active vtkRenderWindow (using QT)

Arnaud BARRE arnaud.barre at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:47:09 EDT 2012

Dear Fabian,

Without code it is not easy to answer you. You should connect the signal
QSlider::valueChanged() or (QSlider::sliderMoved()) to a slot which will
modify the color of the points in the cloud. The modification of the color
can be realized at the level of the actor if all your points has the same
color (vtkActor) or directly in the source of your cloud if each point has
a different color (using a vtkLookupTable for example). Then, it will be
enough to see the modification of the color.

Arnaud