[vtkusers] bugs on Qt wiki Examples

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 07:08:10 EDT 2012

Unfortunately, the qt examples on the wiki are not build every night. The
other c++ examples are synced every night and built.

To fix an example, edit/add the code on the wiki.

Also, let me know which files are not being synced with the git repo. I'll
correct the nightly sync script to correct that.

Thanks,

Bill