[vtkusers] Setting up VTK with QT Creator

Rodrigo Lovera lobo.theslayer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 01:15:42 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm urging in getting into develop an application for volume visualization
and so far it's on a good way using Visual C++ Express 2010 in console
mode. Now I'm facing a big problem at making a GUI app. I've got the
setting up for QT Designer with the QVTK plugging but what I'd like to know
is how to set up VTK for using it in Qt Creator so I can make the whole
application there. Any advice or tutorial I can check?

I've already set up the build of VTK for QT, there I got the qvtk plugin
but only affects the qt designer... I'd like to work all in qt environment.
I appreciate any kind of help or advide you could give me.

Thx in advance.

--
*Rodrigo Lovera Sandoval*