[vtkusers] Java and Mac OS X

Ricardo Santos ricardo.c.r.santos at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 17:12:59 EDT 2012

Hello,

    I have just compiled VTK on Mac OS to use with the java wrapper, but I
am having a problem when trying to work with Netbeans.
    I have made the vtk.jar file (successfuly, I believe) and can`t run any
example or include in my swing form the container vtkCanvas, because my
Netbeans gives me a classpath error, saying the component must be on the
classpath of the application, however, I did set my PATH environment
variable to include all the vtk directories.
    I am new to both VTK and Mac OS, so it can be a really basic mistake,
but I can't shake it off, any ideas?

Thanks all!

Ricardo Santos