[vtkusers] Zoom changed event

Boehm, Lukas Lukas.Boehm at cellent.de
Tue Oct 2 09:01:52 EDT 2012

Hi Daniel,

thank you very much!

Best,

Lukas

From: Frese Daniel Dr. [mailto:frese at heidenhain.de]
Sent: Montag, 1. Oktober 2012 16:15
To: Boehm, Lukas; vtkusers at vtk.org
Subject: AW: Zoom changed event

Hi,

I do not know about a Zooming Event, but with an interactor style like e.g. vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandZoom (maybe also with interactor styles without rubber band – have not tried this) you can query the vtkCommand::SelectionChangedEvent event via the usual callback/observer pattern used in vtk. I use this to achieve similar effects when the user wants to zoom into a 2D image or plot.

Best,

Daniel