[vtkusers] Zoom changed event

Frese Daniel Dr. frese at heidenhain.de
Mon Oct 1 10:14:57 EDT 2012

Hi,

I do not know about a Zooming Event, but with an interactor style like e.g. vtkInteractorStyleRubberBandZoom (maybe also with interactor styles without rubber band - have not tried this) you can query the vtkCommand::SelectionChangedEvent event via the usual callback/observer pattern used in vtk. I use this to achieve similar effects when the user wants to zoom into a 2D image or plot.

Best,
Daniel