[vtkusers] Volume Blending

anupriya.sharma at accenture.com anupriya.sharma at accenture.com
Mon Oct 1 04:44:54 EDT 2012

Hi

Is there a way to directly pass volumes in blend's SetInputConnection instead of vtkImagereader's output

I am using vtkRenderer,vtkFixedPointVolumerRayCastMapper,vtkVolume and vtkColorTransferFunction to render volumes.
I am using two different lookuptables for the two volumes.

Now I have to blend the two volumes and get the fused output not in gray scale but in colors.

I am using vtkImageBlend. But I am getting output in grayscale.

How will I get a colored output?

For eg if the opacity of one volume is 0.5 and other volume is also 0.5 then the fused output should have the color in between the color of the two volumes.

Regards
Anupriya Sharma

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.