[vtkusers] bugs on Qt wiki Examples

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 21:10:20 EST 2012

Dear David,
          Sorry for the delay in answering. I've just downloaded and tested
the Qt examples. They have built and run like a charm in my system (Ubuntu
12.04, gcc 4.7.2, VTK from git ). Thanks for the great work!
Regarding this, I have a couple of examples to contribute, and I also have
to correct some of the ITK ones. In particular, I need to attach data to
the examples. I've seen in some examples that the data is attached to the
wiki as an image, for instance in this one:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/IO/VRML
I guess that data does not find its way into the git repo right?
Another examples just reference an URL within the VTKData tree.
Is there any preferred way to attach data?
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
                    Juan