[vtkusers] How to combing many vtkprop or vtkactor to form a bigger actor or prop ?

John Platt jcplatt at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Nov 28 06:24:26 EST 2012

Hi,

Any change to the supply data of a mapper/actor, e.g. removing cells, will be reflected in the assembly.

Perhaps you want to append all the data using vtkAppendFilter or similar?

It may be helpful to think of the pipeline as consisting of a visualisation part (filters), followed by the graphics(mapper/actor).
There is no class I am aware of that combines both; they must be treated separately.

HTH

John.