[vtkusers] Disable events in VTK Spline Widget

Gishara Indeewarie gish.777 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 03:06:21 EST 2012

Hi all,

Could someone please tell me that is there a way to disable the moving and
translating events of vtk spline widget?
I have tried with accessing the the event and add just a return there, but
it did not work .
Below is the code:

class myvtkSplineWidget : public vtkSplineWidget
{
public:
    static myvtkSplineWidget *New()
    {
      return new myvtkSplineWidget;
    }
int GetCurrentIndex() { return this->CurrentHandleIndex; }
void Translate(double *p1, double *p2){return;}

};

I want to allow the user to add points(handles) and delete them as well to
drag them and change the shape of the spline. But moving and translating
events should be disabled.
Thanks.