[vtkusers] Segmentation for 3D ultrasound data set

Rodrigo Lovera lobo.theslayer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 09:57:09 EST 2012

Hello all,

Im in need of any method to perform a segmentation in a data set that Im
renedering as a volume. Considering im working with ultrasound data and
some ct data (in slices) for test I thought. I thought I could be done by
applying vtk threshold but so far im getting no results.

I directly connect my data to the vtkthreshold in the pipeline but it show
no changes, how to filter those "scalar valies" .

Thx in advance, any help'd be appreciated

--
*Rodrigo Lovera*