[vtkusers] Question on VTK Threshold

Rodrigo Lovera lobo.theslayer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 21:05:21 EST 2012

Hello all,

I'm developing a GUI using QT+VTK+Visual Studio (C++).
My input data is going to be a data set of slices which I use to render a
volume.

I'd like to apply some segmentation, in this case maybe by using vtk
threshold, but my point is that when I apply it directly I got no change in
my volume visualization. I'm still newbie in vtk so I don't know how to
work correctly with this vtkthreshold in order to get my values from some
ultrasound or ct data set.

I'd appreciate any kind of help, code or advice you could give me.

--
*Rodrigo*