[vtkusers] Need help installing VTK on Linux

Gestuality us 600gestures at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 13:17:50 EST 2012

Hi David,

After installing mesa, i could still not generate from vtk.
I figured there was a problem with the configuration and I found out that
the paths were not set for opengl libraries in vtk.

can you please tell me where mesa is usually installed after giving the
command "sudo apt-get install mesa-common-dev". I am not able to locate the
installed files on my machine.

Thanks,
Shripad D