[vtkusers] Need help installing VTK on Linux

Gestuality us 600gestures at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 09:37:23 EST 2012

Hi David,

I installed mesa-common-dev like you told me to. But I am not getting this
on my menu:
OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY                OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND

 OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY               OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND

 OPENGL_xmesa_INCLUDE_DIR         OPENGL_xmesa_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND

 OSMESA_INCLUDE_DIR               OSMESA_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND

 OSMESA_LIBRARY                   OSMESA_LIBRARY-NOTFOUND

Do i have to configure something?

Thanks,
Shripad D