[vtkusers] Need help installing VTK on Linux

Gestuality us 600gestures at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:46:53 EST 2012

Hi,

I am using Linux and I am having a tough time installing VTK on my computer.
I downloaded the tar file and after untar, i gave a %ccmake VTK5.10.1/ and
then i gave "c" to configure. I got the following error:

" CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they
are set to NOTFOUND.
 Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
CMake files:
 OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)"

and new commands are not available to me (like generate).
I am a first time VTK user and need some hand-holding.
Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gestuality Team