[vtkusers] Connecting picked points

Sahithya Wintrich s.prakash at csuohio.edu
Wed Nov 14 11:39:02 EST 2012

Hello,

I have an image slice displayed in 2D (no rotation) and am able to select
points with left mouse clicks on the image and display them (Please see
attached image). I would like to draw a line connecting the selected points
to highlight the region of interest to the user and later extract that
region. How do I go about doing this? Do I use a spline to connect these
selected points? If so, what are differences between SCurve, Kochanek and
Cardinal spline and which one would be applicable in my situation?

Thanks!

Sahithya