[vtkusers] vtkWindowToImageFilter SetMagnification affect the RenderWindow

Alessandro notinmyhead at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 04:08:14 EST 2012

Il giorno 13/nov/2012, alle ore 16.38, David Doria ha scritto:

> On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Alessandro <notinmyhead at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> so if I'd need a "magnification", do I need to put the output into another filter to upsample the current windows pixels size?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Ale
>
> That is what the vtkWindowToImageFilter does when it has a
> Magnification > 1, no?

No, because, as I wrote before, I expect it to affect the filter output only instead of the render window too.. As instance, if my render window is fixed to 256 x 256 pixel for monitor reasons, I want to output a screenshot which may be bigger without "zooming" inside the render window as the Magnification do.

Ale