[vtkusers] vtkWidgetSet broken in JAVA

Jonathan Ruiz Peinado jonathan.ruiz3 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:50:51 EST 2012

Hi, I'm trying to use vtkWidgetSet to link 2 widgets of the same kind from
different renderwindows but when I try to use it the program just exit
without any error message.
¿Did somebody use vtkWidgetSet successfully with java wraper?
¿Is there some workaround to do what I try?

I've seen by accident that if I use the same representation for the widgets
I get what I need , but doing it that way produce interaction problems.

This is how I set it up.

                                    vtkWidgetSet line = new vtkWidgetSet();
                                    vtkLineWidget2 vtkLineWidget2_axial =
new vtkLineWidget2();
                                    line.AddWidget(vtkLineWidget2_axial);

vtkLineWidget2_axial.SetInteractor(renderWindowPanel_0.GetRenderWindow().GetInteractor());

                                    vtkLineWidget2 vtkLineWidget2_sagittal
= new vtkLineWidget2();

line.AddWidget(vtkLineWidget2_sagittal);

vtkLineWidget2_sagittal.SetInteractor(renderWindowPanel_1.GetRenderWindow().GetInteractor());

                                    line.SetEnabled(1);

Thanks!