[vtkusers] vtkActor2D and geometry "Scale"

R M mlokida at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 9 10:23:54 EST 2012

Hello,

Here 's my problem. I have a geometry on which I can select some cells. For this cells, I can display the cell and point label. At this point, everything works fine.
But, doing a scale on my  geometry make nothing to my label. They don't "scale".  It does not move/follow my geometry scale.

I would like to have the same behavior like in paraview. In paraview, in the Display tab of my object (object inpector) when in the scale transformation I change the X, Y or Z component, The label follow this scale.

For my geometry, I have a vtkPolyData a vtkPolyDataMapper and a vtkActor. I add this actor to my renderer.
For my label, I have a vtkActor2D and a vtkLabeledDataMapper. It is on this mapper that I set the field to use (cells or points,...)

How can I do in order to have the same behavior in my app tha in Paraview ? Where should I set my label to follow the scale ?

Thank You !