[vtkusers] Set an order to vtkActor rendering

jimmigoo jimmigoo at gmail.com
Fri May 25 05:52:24 EDT 2012

Hi Jothy.
Thank you to reply so soon.

I've already implemented two methods to manipulate the elevation offset of
the front actor and to set the back actor opacity, however this is NOT the
issue.

I would like to undestand if I can set any kind of property to a VTK class (
I really don't know which one, if vtkProperty, vtkRenderer or other ones ),
to let VTK automatically and correctly renders both the actors without
obtaining this "zebra effect".

I'm waiting for other suggests or comments,
Regards,
Francesco.