[vtkusers] Activiz / vtkOutputWindow

Jochen jochen.kling at email.de
Thu May 24 11:12:12 EDT 2012

Hi Jean,

> I was calling DebugOn() on the vtkFileOutputWindow instance, was it the
> good way to turn global debug on ?

In my opinion there's no way to enable global debugging. This has to be done
for every single object. Maybe I'm wrong on this.

> Catching errors with a vtkFileOutputWindow ErrorEvt is working perfectly
> and is enough for what I need, I don't even specify any file and it works
> !

LOL. If you don't specify a file name a file with the name
"vtkMessageLog.log" will be created by default. Have a look in your
/bin/Debug/ or /bin/Release/folder.  :-)

cheers
Jochen