[vtkusers] Activiz / vtkOutputWindow

Jean-Hugues Royer jhroyer at joher.com
Wed May 23 08:32:07 EDT 2012

Thanks jochen, your example works perfectly, the ErrorEvt was the trick.

Do you know if ErrorEvt will catch only error or also warning and debug ?

I have seen WarningEvt also but there seems to be no DebugEvt ?

When I try to turn DebugOn() to trigger debug text I get no event and a
memory read error on exit.

And finally, if I use vtkOutputWindow instead of vtkFileOutputWindow, I
get the ErrorEvt events but the window still appears, do you happen to
know how to disable the window with vtkOutputWindow ?