[vtkusers] vtkHardwareSelector

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue May 22 08:41:07 EDT 2012

The class doesn't have much to do with GPU hardware actually. It will
run fine on just about anything, including pure CPU mesa
implementations of OpenGL.

The class manages the set of ident buffer render passes that we use
for surface selection. The limitations are that it requires at least
24 bit color buffers and will not work with antialising.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive