[vtkusers] create a polyData from selected cell

tasnim hanene-jeder at hotmail.fr
Fri May 18 10:15:17 EDT 2012

1)I used now the triangleFilter for my sphereSource, you mean that i have to
use it for my new polyData also !!! , but what shall I make as an
InputConnection for this new triangleFilter  please??
2) I followed the subdivision example by doing this:
 vtkSmartPointer<vtkPolyDataAlgorithm> subdivisionFilter;
                subdivisionFilter =
vtkSmartPointer<vtkLoopSubdivisionFilter>::New();
       dynamic_cast<vtkLoopSubdivisionFilter *>
(subdivisionFilter.GetPointer())->SetNumberOfSubdivisions(numberOfSubdivisions);