[vtkusers] indexes on a surface

Hila Hiler hilahiler at gmail.com
Fri May 18 06:42:41 EDT 2012

Hi David,

I checked again this issue due to your suggestion.

I've noticed by Paraview that the point is really out of the poly data (see
attached img).

but I think I'm starting to know why ...
I guess it's a matter of the saving process that I did in Paraview ...

the steps for manipulating this polyData are:

1. I have a vtk file
2. Paraview->filters->Alphabetical->Delaunay 2D
3. some plays with the parameters ...
4. filters->clip (for cropping the surface)
4. save data->FileType:Binary->save as vtk file

and I guess that this saving isn't saving the new cropped geometry because
that point is located in the old version of my surface (before those
manipulations)

now I was clearer ...

Best and thanks,
Hila