[vtkusers] 3 Questions about vtkResliceImageViewer

Ale notinmyhead at gmail.com
Thu May 17 07:44:31 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm porting my code from an ImageViewer2 visualization to a ResliceImageViewer-based one. My input volume is retrieved using ITK and connecting then the VTK pipeline. The final visualization is through a QVTKWidget. I still have some doubts:

1.  runtime I got this error: vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (0x1aa67d50): Input port 0 of algorithm vtkImageMapToWindowLevelColors(0x1aa67460) has 0 connections but is not optional. What am I Missing?

2. is there a way to avoid the reset of the visualization (light and so on) when a new slice is set?

3. is there a way to force the input data to automatically zoom and fulfill the QVTK widget?

Many thanks,
Alessandro