[vtkusers] 3D monitors

David Pont David.Pont at scionresearch.com
Thu May 17 16:58:55 EDT 2012

Hi Kishore,
  I had trouble getting 3D to work a while back, but not just vtk. It was a driver issue, someone on a forum was able to advise that an earlier nVidia driver was better than recent releases - and the driver 'degrade' worked for me. Not sure if this is your problem, but can you get 3D working at all? I used some demo 3D movies and 3D viewer app from nVidia site to test.

  Regards, Dave

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential or subject to copyright. If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it.
Scion does not accept responsibility for anything in this e-mail which is not provided in the course of Scion's usual business or for any computer virus, data corruption, interference or delay arising from this e-mail.