[vtkusers] How can I create a contour line?

ich_daniel at habmalnefrage.de ich_daniel at habmalnefrage.de
Thu May 10 05:57:50 EDT 2012

Hi there,

I use vtkActor's (vtkSphereSource-> vtkPolyDataMapper-> vtkActor), which
lie on a surface.
How can I create a contour line between two of these actors?

In an older post (Tue May 8 2012), I used vtkContourWidget,
vtkPolygonalSurfacePointPlacer and
vtkPolygonalSurfaceContourLineInterpolator to display a contour.
But the contour lines are not on the surface. (Please look at the older
post.)

Thanks

Daniel