[vtkusers] Eliminate triangles in PolyData

gonza8888 gonzaloama at yahoo.com.ar
Wed May 9 07:05:30 EDT 2012

I have  an external mesh (vtkPolyData) and a shape inside it (in pink).
Between this 2 things I have an mitk::image (white lines in the photo).

http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5697080/example.png

Imagine a line between the pink thing in the photo and each cell. For each
cell, we look at that imaginary line, and if that line goes through some
part of the Image (in this case, the white lines), so that cell has to be
removed from the mesh.

Someone has an idea of how to do that?

Someone has an idea of how to transform the mitk::image to a mesh?
Because is easier to work with meshes as I know.

Thank U for your help!

Gonzalo