[vtkusers] can I create a function for my vtkCellPicker???

tasnim hanene-jeder at hotmail.fr
Tue May 8 05:18:29 EDT 2012

Thanks for your interesting.
My applcation contains several header files. I declared my functions in a
file named: RenderWind.h. I don't know if I should create this function in
this file with its body.What are the input parameters  of my function that i
must put them exactly.My function will be called  when user clicks on a
surface, it will retrieve the coordinates of the vertices of this surface,
so that I can apply a local subdivision on this surface.Help me please.I
feel lost