[vtkusers] How to avoid vtkScalarBarWidget move out of the window?

rakesh patil prakeshofficial at gmail.com
Mon May 7 04:48:16 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am using vtkScalarBarWidget and vtkOrientationMarkerWidget both in my
application. These two widgets are very useful in my application. But what
I have observed is when I move vtkOrientationMarkerWidget object using
mouse, it is restricted within the area of render window. On the other
hand, if vtkScalarBarWidget object is moved around, and if mouse pointer is
taken outside the rendering window, then the scalarbar widget disappears
and I cant find any means to get it back once it is moved out.

So is there any way to avoid this behaviour and restrict it within redering
window limits?

Thanks