[vtkusers] vtkMFC build error

Hellice saouli-abdelhak at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:29:26 EDT 2012

Hi
well i was having the same prob week ago and I just do the folwing and it's
work

- get the source of vtk 5.8.0
- configure it with cmake (( visuale st 2010 compiler for me ))
- go to the cmaketextcache open it
-try to find VTK_USE_GUISupport
- it's off make it on
-save
-try to re configure the hole thing
- new things will shown up (VTK_use_MFC)
- tag it
-  re configure again and generate the vtk
- open the vtk.sln and  try to find  vtkMFC and build it alone
-if you are using windows 7 64 or 32 you gonna have 1 faild building try to
find the error it's say some varible must be over hen ox501 find it and
change it rebuild and it's k