[vtkusers] Writing a file

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:18:10 EDT 2012

I am reading a VTK file and saving it as an STL file .
My issue is that I am getting this strange error :
ERROR: In
O:\qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.0\VTK\Filtering\vtkExecutive.cxx, line
377
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (00AC0C00): Attempt to get input
information vector from input port index 11252952 for algorithm
vtkSTLWriter(00ACCB50), which has 1 input ports.

This was working fine before . The only change I did from before was I
compiled VTK with Shared_libs option On.
Since making dlls. the vtkSTLWriter does not recognize SetInput() either .

Regards
Darshan