[vtkusers] vtkAplineWidget and vtkPlaneSource

Khan hammadtahirkhan at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 12:26:37 EDT 2012

I am developing panorama. But only half part of panorama is being visualiyed.
The problem might be in coordinate system of Renderer window and
splinewidget. I want to rotate spline but the problem is that I am rotating
Actor of vtkPlaneSource but only plane source is rotating, spline is not
rotating. What should I do in this regard? I have attached some screen shots
to view.
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5601074/compare.jpg
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5601074/panorama.jpg