[vtkusers] Setting the axis titles in vtkChartXY

Gishara Indeewarie gish.777 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 07:42:22 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I am using vtkChartXY in my application according to the example (
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Plotting/LinePlot).
It was working well, but as long as I set the x and y axis labels (instead
of default names as X-Axis and Y-Axis) I am getting an exception.
eg:
chart->GetAxis(vtkAxis::BOTTOM)->SetTitle("distance ");
I am using VTK built in release mode.And the program works well if I run it
in release mode.
But when I run it in debug mode, it gives an exception.
What should I do to make it work in debug mode as well?
I am using visual c++ in visual studio 2008.
Thanks.