[vtkusers] cannot display a large image (512 x 828 ) using vtkImageViewer2

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 12:05:40 EST 2012

Hi Ankit,

What graphics card and driver are you using?  The problem you describe
suggests that VTK is defaulting to a texture size of 256x256, and this
should only happen if there is something fishy with your OpenGL
driver.

You can try vtkImageViewer (without the "2") or vtkImageMapper, which
do not use textures.

 - David

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 9:44 AM, ankit.master at gmail.com