[vtkusers] cannot display a large image (512 x 828 ) using vtkImageViewer2

ankit.master at gmail.com ankit.master at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 11:44:25 EST 2012

Thank you for your prompt reply Hellice. I tried doing that too but I still
cannot render an image with dimensions 512 x 828. Everytime, only the
portion of image that fits into 256x256 window is displayed. Is there any
default setting that I must change.

I even tried using vtkResliceMapper with vtkImageSlice and vtkSlicemapper
with vtkImageSlice but none seem to help.

Regards