[vtkusers] Cannot find vtkImageMapper3D.h

Khue Le huudienkhue.le at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 06:16:25 EST 2012

Hello everybody,

As said in the subject, I cannot find vtkImageMapper3D.h in my VTK 5.8.0
installation (it should normally be in the /Rendering/ folder). I have
searched Google but could not figure it out. Could you please help?

Thank you very much.

Khue.

*Huu Dien Khue LE*
- Automated Systems, Instrumentation and Computer Engineering student
  at l'Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieurs du Val de Loire (ENIVL), Blois, France;
- Master of Computer Science student at l'Ecole Polytechnique de
l'Université de Tours, France.
- Home: 10 rue Ronceraie, 41000 Blois, France
- Phone: +33 (0)9 82 50 90 09
- Mobile: +33 (0)6 66 67 84 70